Re: Minimized Javascript

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 12:47 AM, Maxime Chatelle wrote:

> Well, if I understand, the best way is:
> * Three packages for the three libraries.
> * One package for Gruntjs.
> * Request to POCO authors to provide a tarball without minimized libraries OR remove it myself, making a dfsg package.
>
> I'm right ?

Sounds like a good plan (see also Andreas Bombe's answer), however:

CollapsibleLists.compressed.js is modified from the original upstream
so you are going to need to get the changes upstream, get upstream to
make a new release and check that, a quote from the file:

Modified by Guenter Obiltschnig (added expansion via URI query string)

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise