How to forbid apt to use sources.list.d

Hi,

it seems apt-get recently changed its behaviour which affects
blends-dev.  Blends-dev defines a certain configured sources.list file
which is set in $aptsources.  Apt is called with the following options:

   my @aptopts = ("Dir::Etc::sourcelist=$aptsources",
                   "Dir::State=$aptdir/state",
                   "Dir::Cache=$aptdir/cache",
                   "Dir::State::Status=/dev/null",
                   "Debug::NoLocking=true",
                   "APT::Get::AllowUnauthenticated=true");

This worked fine until last week when I generated metapackages
successfully.  Today I realised that non-free, experimental etc is
included and realised that this is due to the fact that apt is accessing
the files I have kept in /etc/apt/sources.list.d on my computer.  After
renaming this dir blends-dev worked as usual.

I wonder whether this is a bug^Wfeature in apt and how I can force
apt to ignore this dir.

Any help is welcome.

Kind regards

       Andreas.