overriding lintian tags

Hi,

I have the following lintian tags that I want to override:

~~~
W: zh-autoconvert: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/autob5
W: zh-autoconvert: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/autogb
~~~

So in my debian/override file, I tried all of:

~~~
zh-autoconvert binary: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/autob5
zh-autoconvert binary: binary-without-manpage *
zh-autoconvert: binary-without-manpage *
~~

However, all lintian warning tags remain.

What's the proper way to override lintian tags?
Can you help please? Thanks