Re: Re: Re: Re: Big data is needed for unit test

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 11:16 PM, Corentin Desfarges wrote:

> The file is just used by one of the unit tests. But there are more than 20
> unit tests which need their own specific data to work.

Ok, that makes this a bit more complicated, especially since the
amount of data could grow over time.

Personally I'm now leaning towards you doing the unit tests on your
own hardware against the installed package, rather than doing the unit
tests at build time on Debian hosts. You could also place the test
files on your website and have a README file or test-me script that
people could use to download the test files and run the tests against
the installed package.

--
bye,
pabs