Re: Making "entry-point" nee "gift" a real BTS tag [Re: Facilitating contributions by newcomers]

> In fact, I believe they should be mostly disjoint. As a maintainer, I
> welcome help on all bugs.

> When I tag a bug help it's because I believe that I don't have the
> skills to fix it by myself and that external help is really needed to
> make some progress.

+1.

I use help as a sort of variant of wontfix.  It means that I'm not opposed
to a fix for that bug, but I'm not going to work on it, either because I
don't have the time or I don't have the necessary skills.  Therefore,
unless someone else works on it, it's not going to get fixed.