Where to pick latest bootstrap.js java script library from

Hi,

I want to replace a minified bootstrap.min.js (from python-mne package)
saying:

/*!
 * Bootstrap v3.0.3 (http://getbootstrap.com)
 * Copyright 2013 Twitter, Inc.
 * Licensed under http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 */

I thought that

libjs-twitter-bootstrap: /usr/share/twitter-bootstrap/files/js/bootstrap.js

would be the right file to link to after removing the minified JS but
I noticed that the header of this file is:

/* ===================================================
 * bootstrap-transition.js v2.0.2
 * http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/javascript.html#transitions
 * ===================================================

which looks a bit aged to me.  Seeking for other replacements via

   apt-file search bootstrap.js

I can find a lot and picking a pure random one I get:

debci: /usr/share/debci/public/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.js

/**
* bootstrap.js v3.0.0 by @fat and @mdo
* Copyright 2013 Twitter Inc.
* http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
*/

which sounds more recent and potentially better fitting than
libjs-twitter-bootstrap.  However, simply depending from a random
package which in the future might or might not ship the said JS
library does not sound reasonable to me.

Any hint how to solve this?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--