Re: Packaging from upstream's Git repository.

Hello, Chariles

You might known git-buildpackage. I did not know 'datamash'
But I'd like to tell you:

[When upstream uses GIT]
(http://honk.sigxcpu.org/projects/git-buildpackage/manual-html/gbp.import.html#GBP.IMPORT.UPSTREAM-GIT)

How about is docuemnt? You may make branches and sometime would like to
make snapshot. And You can make upstream source code in that time.
Anyone can check git history in your upstream branch.

Best
Yukiharu

--
Yukiharu Yabuki (矢吹幸治)                      I use Debian GNU/Linux