Re: Any help for upstream to create proper release tarballs on Github? (Was: Patch for idba to build with clang compiler)

Hi,

while I can not comment on the advise of Paul since I have no code
hosted at Github I assume you might have not completely implemented his
hint.  If I try to download the source package the "tarball inside
tarball problem" remains.

Or do you mean this will be fixed for the next release of idba?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de