Re: How to do a test sbuild with additional package, not in the repositories?

On Jun 28, 2014, at 09:13 PM, Daniel Lintott wrote:

>The only thing I was able to find was this-
>http://www.wefearchange.org/2011/09/sbuild-with-local-newer-dependencies.html

I still use that setup extensively, most recently while adding Python 3
support to a stack of zope.* and other packages.  It really comes in handy for
developing packages while you're waiting for their dependencies to clear NEW.

It still has the limitation that all chroots share the same repo, but as I
usually work in one distro at a time, I haven't been bothered by this enough
to fix it.  I still keep the referenced bzr repository up-to-date and
occasionally have to fix things with newer versions of sbuild.

Feedback and improvements are of course welcome!

Cheers,
-Barry