How to do a test sbuild with additional package, not in the repositories?

I must prepare a new version of my package because of a transition.

however they are holding one package that my package depends on, out
of unstable because "that would start the transition". The package is
libwxsqlite3-3.0-dev

I want to be one jump ahead of them when they do do the transition.

I have grabed the source from experimental built it under unstable,
and used it to test build my package with debuild.

However I want to test build my package with sbuild. Sometimes debuild
succeeds when it should not, because my test system has some unlisted
dependancy.

How do I get the one package that is not in unstable
(libwxsqlite3-3.0-dev) into sbuild's list of packages for a
test build?

Thank you for considering this question.

--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott@BlackPatchPanel.com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J