Re: dh: default cmake options overridden

As a follow-up on this, when I do

MESSAGE("$ENV{CFLAGS}")

in a CMakeLists.txt, I'm getting different results on different
Debian/Ubuntu distros.
On Precise (12.04), I'm seeing
```
-g -O2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Wformat-security
```
on Trusty (14.04), I'm seeing
```
```