Changing email address for packaging work

Hi,

My Debian Maintaing work is recognized as part of my job in my laboratory (CNRS). Since I have moved from one lab (ipno) to a new one (csnsm), I have to change my email address as a Debian Maintainer.

My gpg key remain the same and I have added a new uid :
   "Xavier Grave <xavier.grave@csnsm.in2p3.fr>"

Is there a standard procedure to follow to have debian keyring to be aware of this change ? Or can I "just" upload a package with the new uid ?

Thanks in advance for any help/hint, xavier