Re: Lintian error for package with Apache2 module

Den 10. mars 2014 21:56, skrev Russ Allbery:
Atle Solbakken <atle@goliathdns.no> writes:

I'm getting the Lintian error
apache2-module-does-not-depend-on-apache2-api
<http://lintian.debian.org/tags/apache2-module-does-not-depend-on-apache2-api.html>
on my package http://mentors.debian.net/package/pstar .

Yes, you won't be able to find this in wheezy since it's part of the
changes for Apache 2.4 support.  You need to look at packages in unstable
or testing.  wheezy was still Apache 2.2, and the Apache packaging for
wheezy is substantially different than Apache packaging for jessie and
newer releases.

Thanks

I think I've done this correctly now by the package depend on apache2-api-20120211 and building it on unstable.

Can anyone help me check if its done correctly?

Regards
Atle.