Re: Sponsor for haxe package maintaining

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Bo Lorentsen <bl@lue.dk> wrote:
> Hi ...
>
> I have been building haxe locally for a while now, on both stable and
> testing (and have been using Debian as a developer for more than 10 years),
> and I really would like to try maintaining the haxe package, as it need some
> attention and to be able to give just a bit back to Debian.

Great!

> Need I sign this mail using a gpg signature ? or is it ok just to ask ?

The process is quite "harder" than that, nothing difficult, though :)

In this page is explained quite well:
https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers (please, follow links
from that page)

Anyway, this is not the right list to write, debian-mentors (here
CC'ed) is far better, where you can find a sponsor, by filing a bug
against the pseudo-package sponsorship-request (using the template
from mentors.d.n)
If you have any question about the packaging, please write to that ML.
Any review to your package will be a follow-up to the RFS bug, and
thus an email to the debian-mentors ml.

--
regards,
Mattia Rizzolo