Compiling features to a package

Dear Mentors,

So I maintain zmap package. It can be compiled with json and redis
support. What is the policy to handle this ? Should I compile all
possible (reasonable) extensions to a package? Should I create a
second binary package, say: zmap-redis with redis support compiled in ?

For now I think that it is reasonable to create zmap with json
support, and a second one zmap-redis with redis support.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Dariusz Dwornikowski, Assistant at Institute of Computing Science, Poznań University of Technology