Re: Is there a way to preserve pbuilder chroot environment?

> You shouldn't try to preserve the environment, every time you build
> stuff you should have a clean installation.

I know, but when I work with the same package, I think there's no point
in installing the same dependencies over and over. I could save the
chroot, and when I finish playing with the package, I would test it in a
clear environment.

Thanks for the links, I'll check them later.