Re: Cinnamon-desktop - no rule to build target error message

> [...]
> Yes, and what I find the most surprising it that if I use cdbs the bugs are
> not there.
> Do I have to make a patch in the Makefile ? or somewhere else ?
>
> Why they do not use cjs I do not know and I can ask upstream but Im sure we
> do
> not get a answer.
I am not really happy how Linux Mint works ;-) But that's a different topic ^^
The problem with your build is, that they include a Makefile
(po/Makefile) which is auto-generated. You will have to regenerate it,
maybe no patch is needed. To you run dh-autoreconf already? (depend on
it and add --with autoreconf). That will likely do the trick and also
explains why the GNOME scripts in CDBS don't give you that error.
Cheers,
    Matthias

P.S: I only looked at it very briefly, so there might be other issues
or I might be wrong with my idea ;-)