Re: Is this really the debian way ?

On 2014-02-08, Roelof Wobben <rwobben@hotmail.com> wrote:
> DEB_DH_MAKESHLIBS_ARGS_libcjs0c = -Xusr/lib/cjs-1.0/ -V'libcjs0c (>= $(DEB_UPSTREAM_VERSION)), libcjs0-$(LIBMOZJS)' -- -c4

I don't see anything wrong here. It is not in the 'beginners end' of
library packaging, and library packaging is not in the 'beginners end'
of packaging.

The more complex the libraries, the more complex you often need to be in
your rules file.

In this case, it ensures that anything that links libcjs0c ensures that
it is installed along with the libcjs0-$(LIBMOZJS) package.

/Sune