Re: revieuws

On 06/02/14 10:19, Roelof Wobben wrote:
1. Well, manpages could be better, but I think upstream should fix them
either manually or make them more help2man friendly. Oh wait, upstream
is me! :-/ I'll work on that for 0.3.1 or 0.4. I don't know what other
mentors think, if the manpages should be fixed immediately (which would
be difficult for upstream to do) or if it's ok to go on like that and
fix them in a future version of the package.

I also do not know.
What do you think can be better about the manpages.
Maybe I can try to change it.

If you can, that would be great! You probably will need to get yourself into quilt/dquilt and learn a bit of the troff language.

I eventually will fix that in upstream.

5. Finally, and most importantly; it didn't build here. Here's the log.

$ debuild -us -uc
>> (snipped)
dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: dh-autoreconf
dpkg-buildpackage: warning: build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied;
aborting
Did you try this before the build.
apt-get install dh-autoreconf

I did that and then it builds fine. As far as I know debuild never takes
the build requirements with the build.

Oh, yes, you're right, and dh-autoreconf is already specified in debian/control. I already tested 'debuild -us -uc && debuild -us -uc' and it passes too.

That would be all the comments from me.

Thanks.