Re: Cjs failing test

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 6:14 PM, Roelof Wobben <rwobben@hotmail.com> wrote:
> oke, and how can I override to not using test or not using a particular test.
> What the test actually test I do not know.
> I made a issue on the githb page of cjs : https://github.com/linuxmint/cjs/issues/5

In my (currently unique) package in debian, there is a test that
require network access to work. Since there are various buildd that
disallow internet access from inside the chroot the test failed. I
addressed this issue patching the affected tests [0] so they exit the
test if there is no network available (exit code 77 marks the test as
skipped, as you can see in the buildlog the test is skipped, not
failed nor passed).
I think in your case should be better to mark it as xfail, not skip,
since you expect a fail, but I don't know how to do so.

[0] http://sources.debian.net/src/licenseutils/0.0.7-3/debian/patches/skip-test-if-network-is-not-available.patch

--
regards,
Mattia Rizzolo