Re: cjs build error

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 11:51 PM, Roelof Wobben wrote:

> When I try to port Cjs to debian testing I ran into this problem
>
> https://github.com/linuxmint/cjs/issues/5
>
> Any debian developer which wants to help me to figure out what is wrong here ?

debian-devel is not the appropriate place to send debian-mentors
questions, please send them here only.

Please read these documents, they will help you to write questions and
bugs more effectively.

Your bug report on github does not contain enough information to be a
useful bug report.

Please read through the full build log to find out where the error is.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise