Re: FW: No rule to install

On 02/04/2014 05:33 AM, Roelof Wobben wrote:

>> I would suggest using the official tarballs:
>>
>> http://blog.alvarezp.org/desarrollos/audiosum/
>>
>> If you prefer to use a copy of the git repository, you will need to
>> build the build system first using dh-autoreconf:
>>
>> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/dh-autoreconf
>>
> I tried both --with autotools-dev and --with dh-autoreconf but still
> I see a empty binary error message.

Let me make it easier for you (and me). I will check the code and
release a version, hopefully tomorrow. This should ease the work on you
a bit as you would be using a released version. I will take the
opportunity to add good --help and --version output so man pages can be
available via help2man, for both the script and the binary.

That is, unless you take the challenge of using the Git repo, but I
really haven't use dh_autoreconf before.