Re: Searching Sponsor - vimhelp-de #726545

Hallo Julian,

Great to see you steping in and lending Debian a hand.

First thing should be that you claim ownership of #726545 and change the bug
title from O: ... to ITA: .... (You did the first one, but not the second one.
However, the ownership has been already reverted)

Then you should register at mentors.debian.net and upload your package, file a
RFS bug against sponsorship-requests (your personal page showing your packages
on mentors.d.n will provide you with a template to use for filing the RFS bug)
and wait for feedback and implement the suggestions.
Eventually you will then find a Debian Devloper sponsoring your upload...

Details of the sponsorhip process are described here:
http://mentors.debian.net/qa
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq

Best regards,

--