Searching Sponsor - vimhelp-de #726545

Hi,

I'm new to Debian Developement and want to contribute to this great project.
To start with packaging I searched an simple orphaned package. I think vimhelp-de is a good starting point.

Now I'm searching a sponsor for helping me.

A few informations about me: I'm from Germany and 23 years old. At the moment on education to software developer, but I'll finish it soon. Debian is my favorite os for years and now I want to help.

And for every tip I'll be very thankfull!

Yours sincerely
Julian Goestl