Again ask for a mentor who can help me by private mail

Hello,

A few days ago I ask here for a mentor who can help me with becoming a
Debian Maintainer.

Eribo has volunteered me where I thank him a lot.

But because I copied a few things from a package he maintains he wants to
stop mentoring me. This was a really really stupid thing to do and it will
never happen again

Also I realy really want to become a good packager/Maintainer, I hope someone else is willing to help me.

You can find my first made package here : https://mentors.debian.net/package/nhexed

My ultimate goal is to get Cinnamon2 in Debian in the future. I know I have to lot to learn but Im willing to give 100%.

Regards,

Roelof Wobben