Re: new package to the archive

Hi Carlos,

A Debian package must be uploaded with the source code. Your package
has several problems, as no long description and specific dependencies
to Ubuntu.

$ dpkg -I /tmp/onlyone-1.0.0_all.deb
 novo pacote debian, versão 2.0.
 323770 bytes de tamanho: arquivo de controle=424 bytes.
     409 bytes,    12 linhas      control
 Package: onlyone
 Version: 1.0.0
 Architecture: all
 Maintainer: Carlos Ferras <TuFanatico5@gmail.com>
 Installed-Size: 6321
 Depends: python-dateutil, python-kde4-dev, pyqt4-dev-tools,
python2.7, python (>= 2.7.1-0ubuntu2), python (<< 2.8)
 Section: utils
  Make in python+qt

I found some structural problems too, using dpkg -c against the .deb.

Please, read the Debian New Maintainers' Guide:

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/maint-guide.en.pdf

Thanks.

Eriberto