Re: What the proper way to update debian/changelog

On Thu, 23 May 2013 09:55:06 -0300, Eriberto wrote:

> You should do what Prach Pongpanich said. And you can see what other
> people done in their packages. A tip: . . .

Thanks Prach & Eriberto for your answers.

I posted my OP, then I thought, since this is the first time I'm posting
here, better make it clear, so I posted the second message, didn't
realized that Prach has already answered.

I was totally unprepared for a turn around answer that fast. Sorry Prach,
it looked like I was ignoring you, but actually I didn't know.

Thanks again for your helps.