RFS: xinetd

Hello,

Perhaps you don't remember but you had sponsored xinetd into experimental a
few months ago.

I'd like to migrate it into unstable now.
It's almost lintian clean, but for the complaint it has, i can't really do
anything.

Compared to the version in experimental i did 2 changes:
- use xinetd.doc-base in debian/ instead of copying the file with
xinetd.install
- improve the patch about correcting the manpages.

As soon as I have more time I will look into moving the new upstream version
into debian, but as this version already fixes a number of bugs I think it
could be worth to migrate to testing.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xinetd/xinetd_2.3.14-10.dsc

Bye

--