Source tarball contains many sources: should I repack it ?

Hi,

I have filled an ITP bug againt wnpp to propose packaging for base91 utility (Bug #706078).

My question is about the source package: upstream tarball contains source for several languages (C, awk, java, PHP, DOS assembler). The binary package will be built from C only. Should I just get the tarball as is for my source package, or should I do some cleanup and remove unwanted/unused implementations ?

Thanks for your tips,

Franck