Re: (uscan) Files-Excluded mecanism documentation ?

Le Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 04:38:20PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> > http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
> >
> > with no luck so far.
>
> I received the answer from DEP5 drivers that this format (version 1.0)
> will not be changed.

Hi Andreas,

The DEP 5 work is finished, and I think that its' drivers opinion on the
contents of http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
does not have more weight than the one of other developers, including yours.

This said, I think that going for a 1.1 update is the best solution.  It is
hard to say how long it will take, but in theory, it can be as fast as
providing a patch to #685506, have it accepted, and upload an updated
debian-policy package.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy