Re: (uscan) Files-Excluded mecanism documentation ?

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 03:16:36PM +0100, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> It looks like uscan is now able to remove some files automatically, as per:
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/685787
>
> However I fail to see where this new mecanism is being documented. I
> am starring at:
>
> http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
>
> with no luck so far.

I received the answer from DEP5 drivers that this format (version 1.0)
will not be changed.

Currently there is only `man uscan` (I guess devscript maintainers would
love patches) and the Wiki page

   https://wiki.debian.org/UscanEnhancements

which on its very top is mentioning a link to bug #685506 which says
that this *should* be documented.  Feel free to provide more input to
this bug number.

BTW, what is your actual problem besides missing the documentation?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de