Re: Upstream tarballs with varying line endings

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Felix Natter wrote:

> Unfortunately libjgoodies-forms-java 1.6 renames some classes so you
> can't have a source code/patch that works with both 1.4 and 1.6...

Is there really no way to do #ifdef in Java?

I wonder if you could have two implementations and have ant choose
which one based on the available libjgoodies-forms-java. Or have one
implementation with the class names undefined and have ant fill those
in at build time.

Good luck with line ending issue.

--
bye,