Sponsor for the gtkiostream

Hi there,

I am after a sponsor for the gtkiostream package which GPL licensed.

It is actually already packaged, the debian directory is distributed with the source code :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtkiostream/

By sponsoring this package you will close the following bugs :

Closes: #709641
Closes: #722527

You will also replace some very old packages of mine with much better and newer implementations :
Replaces: wsola, mffm-fftw1, libaudiomask1
Replaces: wsola-dev, mffm-fftw-dev, libaudiomask-dev

My old packages were custom makefiles and really a pain to correct.
This new gtkiostream package is an autotools package and so it is simple to keep up to date and fix.

B.t.w. I can't upload because I am not a member.

thanks
Matt