Re: debian/watch question: 1.0 -> 1.02

Eric Lavarde <deb@zorglub.s.bawue.de> writes:

> Hi Felix,

hi Eric,

> have you tried to use uversionmangle to add a 0 at the end of 1.0 ->
> 1.00 ?

I tried both:
- uversionmangle=s/1\.0$/1.00/
- dversionmangle=s/1\.0$/1.00/
  (how to deal with this? multiple dversionmangle don't seem to be allowed?)

I see two problems:

>>       JMapViewer-1.02-Source.zip (1)
(uscan things that uversion == "1")

>>   => remote site does not even have current version
(uscan does not consider/descend into 1.0/ any more, only 1.02/)

Any ideas?

Many Thanks,
Felix

--