Re: debian/watch question: 1.0 -> 1.02

Hi Felix,

have you tried to use uversionmangle to add a 0 at the end of 1.0 -> 1.00 ?

Cheers, Eric

On 06/10/13 17:16, Felix Natter wrote:
hi,

I am about to finish the jmapviewer package
(http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-osm/jmapviewer.git;a=summary)
but have a small problem with the new version 1.02 and debian/watch.

This is what it currently looks like:

-----------------------------
version=3
opts=dversionmangle=s/\+dfsg\d*// \
   http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/viewer/jmapviewer/releases/\d+(?:\.\d+(?:\.\d+)?)?/JMapViewer-(\d+(?:\.\d+(?:\.\d+)?)?)-Source\.zip
-----------------------------

=> this picks up:
   http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/viewer/jmapviewer/releases/1.0/JMapViewer-1.0-Source.zip
but not:
   http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/viewer/jmapviewer/releases/1.02/JMapViewer-1.02-Source.zip

uscan --debug:
-----------------------------
[...]
- Found the following matching hrefs (newest first):
      1.0/ (1)
      1.01/ (1)
      1.02/ (1)
uscan debug: newest_dir => '1.0'
[...]
-----------------------------

If I change the regex to (use the grouping on the filename instead of
the directory name, suggested in #628801)
   http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/viewer/jmapviewer/releases/(\d+(?:\.\d+(?:\.\d+)?)?)/JMapViewer-\d+(?:\.\d+(?:\.\d+)?)?-Source\.zip

then it only descends only in the 1.02/ directory ("remote site does not
even have current version") and reports a remote version "1" instead of
"1.02" (uscan --debug):
-----------------------------
[...]
-- Found the following matching hrefs:
      JMapViewer-1.02-Source.zip (1)
Newest version on remote site is 1, local version is 1.0+dfsg1
  (mangled local version number 1.0)
  => remote site does not even have current version
-- Scan finished

Currently I don't have an idea what to try next.

Thanks!