Re: Sponsor for miredo 1.2.6-1 (which is ITA)

Hi Tomasz,

thanks for your work.
Some minor notes on your package:
 - Close #713005 by changelog entry.
 - "Bug #661983 workaround (again)" entry is irrelevant. CDBS is not
used any more.
 - #635749 has a patch. Consider applying it.
 - Try to fix pedantic and info-warnings of lintian.
 - Use -parallel option in dh.

Cheers,

Anton