Re: correct packaging of web applications

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 11:47:13AM +0200, Paul Wise wrote:

Paul, thank you for the links.

Unfortunately, webapps-common looks very unmaintained.

In 5.1.2 "Registering and unregistering an application with web servers" of the
webapps-common documentation [1] there is the hint to create apache config
files in /etc/PACKAGE/xxx.conf and symlink it to the conf.d directory of the
apache.

Unfortunately there is no discussion on how to reload the apache configuration?

best

ST

  1. http://webapps-common.alioth.debian.org/draft/html/ch-httpd.html
--