Re: mentors.d.n upload issues

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 11:08:28AM +0200, Arno Töll wrote:
> Bill, your package was rejected in lack of a signature. You should have
> gotten that by mail, too:
>
> 2013-07-16 +0000 02:09:45,380 ERROR [debexpo.importer.26427] Rejected:
> Your upload does not contain a valid signature. Output was:

Yes, I received that message.  I updated my key via the web interface,
and re-uploaded the package.  However, I haven't received any accept/reject
emails for any upload attempt since that message.

Do you see any other failures/rejections for package xalan in the logs?
I expect there should be lots, as I've been persistent at tweaking and
retrying. :-)

Bill