mentors.d.n upload issues

I emailed support@mentors.d.n about this, but I since I haven't heard
back (and I have no idea how often that email queue is checked), I
figured I'd check here and see if anyone has suggestions.

Here's the short(-ish) version:

I had an upload rejected due to a signing key issue.  I fixed that (I
think), then rebuilt, re-signed, and re-uploaded the package.

However, the package (xalan) is not showing up on mentors.d.n, even
though dput completes successfully.  I received an email for the
key-related rejection initially, but have received no other emails
indicating rejection/acceptance.

I've tried rebuilding and reuploading the package several times over the
past few days, both via HTTP and FTP, but the result is the same - no
package, no email.

I have uploaded successfully before, so I'm at a bit of a loss as to
what is wrong.

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Best regards,

Bill