Fwd: Cannot get a .changes file from a package

Thank you Igor, Tong and Andrey for your answers.

2013/6/27 Andrey Rahmatullin <wrar@wrar.name>:
> On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 11:56:33PM +0200, Davy T wrote:
>> I would like it to be in debian repositories. I created .deb files with
>> dpkg-deb --build polyphone-0.6_xxx
> That's your problem.
> You need to create a proper source package and build it using proper ways
> (e.g. dpkg-buildpackage).

I tried again via the command:
dpkg-buildpackage -ai386 -k0x131AD926
But the process ends up with an empty shell, a package containing only
"changelog.gz" in the "usr/share/doc/polyphone", and "control,
md5sums, postinst, postrm" in "DEBIAN".

Where can I specify the included files?

Since the sources are already compiled the installation of the
software is just a copy of files, nothing more. It shouldn't be that
hard to create the package...
Should I ask the multimedia packagers instead of trying to do it myself?

Davy