Re: RFS: s3cmd python module

* Robinson Sathaseevan <robinson@sathas.com>, 2013-06-19, 22:43:
1. I'm packaging and testing in wheezy, do I have to be using sid?

Yes, you should be build and test your packages in unstable.

lintian4python appears to be only in experimental.

Indeed.

2. Should I upgrade packaging to standards version 3.9.4

Yes.

or can I keep at 3.9.3 while I iron out the current packaging issues?

I'm confused. Why do you want to keep 3.9.3?

3. I have addressed the other concerns you have about d/*. I have yet to test the fixes you provided for upstream and submit them, however, should I patch myself for current package or wait until they are incorporated upstream?

It's up to you.

--
Jakub Wilk