Re: RFS: s3cmd python module

Hi Jakub,

Thanks for taking a look. Current maintainer agreed as we have been in communication. I also did the ITA on the package, see #674916.

I have not committed to svn as I figured I'd probably have to fix mistakes in my packaging that someone is bound to find :)

I will have a look at svn to find out what commits are missing from my package, thanks for pointing this out.

Robinson