Re: dpkg-deb: error: control directory has bad permissions

Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 09, 2013 at 02:35:39PM +0000, T o n g wrote:
>> How can I fix the "dpkg-deb: error: control directory has bad
>> permissions" error?
>>
>> I was simply trying to use pbuilder-satisfydepends with the emacs source
>> package.
> Don't do that?

Why not? What should the poster do instead? (using pbuilder-satisfydepends
is a perfectly good route to installing all build-deps for a package
although I wouldn't do it on a real system, only in a disposable chroot)

--
Stuart Prescott    http://www.nanonanonano.net/   stuart@nanonanonano.net
Debian Developer   http://www.debian.org/         stuart@debian.org