Re: Please review: geierlein - free Elster client for German tax declarations

* Dominik George: " Please review: geierlein - free Elster client for German
  tax declarations" (Thu, 6 Jun 2013 16:02:48 +0200):

> There are two issues I see with the package that I would like to get feedback
> on:

It is not the feedback you requested, but I am sending anyway: thanks a lot for
packaging, it is a very valuable project.

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6