CONCLUSION: What's the proper way to build from debian dsc

On Sat, 25 May 2013 04:19:22 +0000, T o n g wrote:

>> Can anyone explain me in simple commands how I can build and test
>> upload this glimpse package please?
>
> Hi, Thanks everyone who helped, including Charles...

Hi again,

I know it is recommended to always summarise after you get answers to
your question. So I did, and it is here.
http://sfxpt.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/debian-packages-building/

I.e., I compiled/summarised all your input into a single document, and
added comments. Hope via doing so, all your efforts will not just stopped
right here, and might help somebody else some day.

Thanks again, and feel free to comment on the blog please.