Re: What the proper way to update debian/changelog

Hi Tong,

You can try make a test, put your package in mentors.debian.net and
send us the link, asking for a revision. I and others can help you to
understand the process.

You should do what Prach Pongpanich said. And you can see what other
people done in their packages. A tip:

$ find /usr/share/doc/ -name 'changelog.Debian.gz' -exec zcat {} \; >
~/changelog.Debian

Have a nice day!!!

Regards,

Eriberto - Brazil