Re: Advice on packaging SWIG generated python bindings and more

Hi Srećko,

the package looks ok for me. Just a couple of notes:
1) Please, add "--parallel" to dh to get a faster building.
2) Is it difficult to add some kind of auto-test? Better to add one more
target into makefile (you patch it anyway), so it can be picked up by
dh_autotest.
3) Do you plan to add some more binaries (java-libaria or something
like that)? After adding a binary to an existing package, it should go
to new queue. So if you are planning to add something else, please do it
now not to bother ftp-master to look at your package after each upload.

When you are ready, no need to upload a package to mentors. I can take
it from VCS.

Cheers,

Anton