Re: Cleaning up obsolete conffiles

Paul Wise wrote:
> Please file bugs about obsolete conffiles when you find new ones. The
> packages themselves should clean up their obsolete conffiles.

Is there a bug example or two you could point me to so that I can
follow the standard template of reporting these problems?  It appears
I have some bug reports to file against packages in Wheezy.

Bob

dpkg-query -W -f='${Conffiles}\n' | awk '$NF=="obsolete"{print$1}' | xargs -L1 dlocate | awk -F: '{print$1}' | sort -u
bind9
grub-pc
hdparm
initscripts