My sponsorship guidelines once the freeze gets lifted

I just want to let everyone know that I will be making myself
available to sponsor packages after the freeze again.  My interest is
more toward keeping testing and testing security in good shape rather
than new and shiny stuff, although I will look at the occasional game.

With that said, here are my guidelines in order of precedence:

1.  One of the bigger problems for package transitions will be build
failures, so I'll be looking to sponsor uploads that fix FTBFS issues
affecting testing transitions.

2.  Any package that fixes a security issue.

3.  Any package that fixes a serious or high severity issue that
affects testing.

My sponsoring will especially include non-maintainer uploads, which
anyone can prepare.

There is a huge need for people willing to look at issues in packages
other than their own more regularly in order to keep testing in good
shape, and this is my attempt to make that better.  Anyway, the goal
is to try to keep the rc count somewhat low (so the freeze doesn't
happen at greater than 500 again and take over 10 months).

All packages proposed for sponsorship should be minimal-fix addressing
specific bugs in the above categories only, and not introduce new
stuff or build system changes.

You bug submission subjects should include the appropriate tags like
[RC] or [SEC] so that they catch my attention.  If I miss something,
please feel free to ping me after about a week.

Best wishes,
Mike