Re: Same source package building plugins for main and contrib

Hi Nicolas,

> Should I produce 2 different source packages
> for main and contrib from the same upstream project?

Short answer:
Yes, this is the best solution in such case.
(If there is no any possibility to avoid non-free dependencies.)

Some additional thoughts:
If tarball is quite small, you do not need to re-pack it, you may just rename
it (you will still need two source tarballs with different names). And in this
case you should check carefully, that you build proper plugins for the main or
contrib area.

Best wishes,
Boris